Capelli Sport Summer Camp
Thank you for your interest in Capelli Sport Summer Camp 2022!
Join us June 27th-August 12th for an action packed summer program of sports and fun for boys and girls ages 5-12. Full and half day options available along with early bird discounts.
Camp offers a variety of sports and activities, both competitive and non competitive to keep campers thoroughly engaged and active over the summer. Sports range from team and individual with a great focus on fun and the overall experience.
Camp will be held indoors & outdoors at the Capelli Sport Complex in Tinton Falls, NJ. With multiple packages to choose from, Capelli Sport Summer Camp is affordable for everyone. We offerindoor and outdoor turfs, basketball courts, two party rooms all climate controlled - making it a great place even on the hottest days of summer!
Capelli's All-Star Sports Camp offers both full and half day options. You are welcome to pack a lunch for your child to bring to camp.
If you have any questions please call, email or schedule an appointment for a tour. Our staff is eager for your child/children to get started with a fun filled summer.
Our summer camp here at Capelli is committed to providing an enjoyable fun filled experience for campers ages 5-12. Our program offer an exciting, safe environment for kids to have an unforgettable summer of fun. Our camp counselors are knowledgeable, experienced and qualified. At Capelli Sport Summer Camp, kids will engage in recreational activities, developing interpersonal skills all while making lasting friendships and memories.
Capelli Sport Summer Camp is located at the brand new state-of-the-art multi-sport complex in Tinton Falls, NJ. Conveniently located right off the Garden State Parkway, Capelli Sport Complex sits on 41 acres and features 120,000 square feet of indoor activities.
Capelli Sport Complex houses 5 outdoor & 1 indoor turf field lined for multi-sport purposes, 2 basketball courts, as well as 2 party/meeting rooms and a concession stand.
The indoor bubble is climate controlled to provide a comfortable temperature for all camper activities, making it a great place even on the hottest days of summer.
DATES & FEES
2022 Weekly Camp Times/Rates:
WEEK 1: JUNE 27TH - JULY 1ST
WEEK 2: JULY 5TH - JULY 8TH
WEEK 3: JULY 11TH - JULY 15TH
WEEK 4: JULY 18TH - JULY 22ND
WEEK 5: JULY 25TH - JULY 29TH
WEEK 6: AUGUST 1ST - AUGUST 5TH
WEEK 7: AUGUST 8TH - AUGUST 12TH
CAPELLI SPORT SUMMER CAMP
Full Day Camp: 9:00-3:00PM
- Early Bird Discount before 5/1: $60 per camper/per day
- Rate after 5/1: $70 per camper/per day
Half Day Camp: 9:00-12:00PM
- Early Bird Discount before 5/1: $35 per camper/per day
- Rate after 5/1: $40 per camper/per day
Three and Four Day Options available:
4 Week Minimum and days must be consecutive for each week INFO HERE
- NO REFUNDS
- All payments are due upon receipt
- Any balance over 7 days will be considered late and subject to $25.00 late fee and will be charged to credit card on file
- Health Release Forms are due by JUNE 1ST or your child/children cannot start camp
- Capelli Sport Complex grants permission to use photos and videos of campers in promoting Capelli Sport Summer Camp
- Camper can must his/her own lunch from home.
- You are contracted to the number of days you originally sign up for when you register
- Camp days cannot be removed under any circumstance
- I understand payment is due and no changes or substitutions in schedule can be made regardless of the following circumstances:
• Camper is absent due to illness
• Camper is absent due to vacation
• Weather related issue
• Camper is absent due to any other reason
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR MAKEUPS FOR ANY CAMP DAYS
Refund considerations for absences due to long term illness (3 or more consecutive days missed) must be accompanied by a doctor's note indicating the camper cannot participate due to the current medical condition and is subject to approval by Capelli Sport Complex Management.
Capelli Sport Summer Camp billing is as follows
Deposit due upon registration. Balance due June 15
Lunches must be paid in advance and will be collected the week prior to the start of the camp.
Any billing charges not paid on time is subject to a $25.00 late fee and will be charged to the credit card on file.